2 x 23 gram bags of Nabisco Oreo Thin Crisps
2 x 1 ounce boxes of Jell-O instant sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding.
1 can sugar-free, fat-free whipped cream
1 x 39 gram sugar-free Heath bar, crumbled
- Using your hands or a mallet, crush the Oreos in a Ziploc bag.
- Follow the instructions to prepare the instant pudding.
- Create a small layer of the crushed cookies at the bottom of a wineglass.
- Add pudding, then layer more crushed cookies, then whipped cream. Add more pudding. Keep altering layers as much as you like. I usually do one or two layers each of whipped cream and cookies.
- Top off the glass with more crushed Oreos and Heath Bar if you choose. Repeat to fill the wineglasses.
- Place them in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Top with whipped cream before serving.