My Favorite Clean Beauty Products! PART 1!
***WATCH my makeup tutorial using these products – HERE!!***
Then read the below 😝💙
As promised, here are some of my favorite clean beauty products that keep me camera ready for work, but also feeling fresh on my days off! It’s been a journey finding these favorites, and you know that I only back what I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, so I wanted to share with you all, because narrowing down and sifting through the thousands and thousands of expensive products can be overwhelming and costly. You know I’m all about tangible takeaway and solutions that save us time and make us better. PLUS it’s a little known fact that I believe we are better together! 😜 So, enjoy!! And this is the first of many more to come xo
P.S…we reached out after compiling our list to a few of these brands in hopes they would offer us all discounts-and BOOM!!! They so kindly offered to give Better Together w/ Maria listeners EXCLUSIVE discount codes to use on products so check out the below, and shop away sisters!!
10% off any Lawless Products: BETTERTOGETHER10
10% off any Kosas Products: KOSASMARIA
15% off any RMS Beauty Product: use code BETTERTOGETHERW/MARIA
All codes are good through the end of the year!! 💖
- For more coverage, yet still clean, beautiful ingredients, plus a FABULOUS finish, I love Woke Up Like This Lawless Flawless Finish Foundation. They have over 20 shades! My shade shifts depending on the season… but right now I’m mixing Arizona and Mojave.
- For days off I want little lighter coverage, but I also want my skin to be hydrated, happy and protected (40 SPF YES!). WELL bless this Ilia Tinted Moisturizer because it does all of that! It fuses skincare, makeup, and sun protection into one easy, amazing weightless serum that leaves my skin feeling and looking great. (P.S…I often use this UNDER my Lawless foundation for an extra dewy look!) THIS IS MY FAVORITE DISCOVERY OF LIFE. I’ve long looked for a tinted moisturizer and this is the best and it’s clean! For days off, this and some ilia cream blush (see below) is a bomb look. (I mix ST 10 and ST 11 for my color 😊)
- And I can’t forget my Kosas Concealer! The goddess of the under-eyes. This is the creamiest and yummiest clean concealer formula I’ve ever found and it keeps my under eye bright, plus seamlessly covers any spot that needs a little love. See my tutorial for best application ideas. (I go between a 4 and 5 on my color ❤️)
- For a soft and dewy everyday look I loveeee my Ilia Cream Blush. It goes on so well and lasts. My favorite color shade is At Last…I’m OBSESSED! I even use this on my eyelids too for a little pop of color and some contouring too!! It’s everything. (New video coming with my day look that will showcase that)
- Currently obsessing over my Lawless Summer Skin Velvet Matte Bronzer. It really does give the perfect warm glow without being too muddy or sparkly (you know those bronzers that are crazy shimmery… this isn’t one of them)!
- **BEAUTY HACK** My go to highlighter is ACTUALLY an eye polish!! That’s right, the RMS Lunar Eye Polish doubles as an eye shimmer, polish, brightener and gorgeous highlighter! It’s the perfect thing for travel and on-the-go. This little guy does it ALL!! (See the video!)
- I’ve been using the Thrive Brilliant Eye Brightener to keep my eyes looking awake, giving them a little highlight. Especially if I feel they look tired I just pop a little under my brow bone or right in the corner of my eyes to freshen up my look.
- LOVE LOVE my RMS Lip Liner it’s the perfect shade and glides on like a gem. I use lip liner almost daily, BUT it needs to be clean. After I learned about all the toxins in normal lip products, I did NOT want to be ingesting all that nasty stuff – so this has been my go-to recently! I love how rich and creamy the color is, and the built in sharpener is a big plus… very convenient. I use the shade Daytime Nude and take my word, it is perfect!
- Lastly, the Lawless Satin Luxe Cream Lipstick is AMAZING. It’s my go-to for any occasion. You can dress it up or down! Plus, you know the drill by now… it’s clean!! So it’s free of lead, mineral oils, parabens, talc, synthetic fragrance… all the nasty stuff. I use the color Wedding Day.
PS we are working on more… this is JUST the beginning!! xo
But in the meantime, to shop more of my favorites click HERE! 🙂